Tuesday 1 January 2013

Warning Note

hari pertama 2013

my first crush text me on fb .. hhaha!! i dont expect he would find my fb thru my senior's fb page..what a coincidence! and guess what?

i stayed at home. wake up late in the morning coz its been a busy week ahead for me as i couldnt have enough rest every weekend. too tired and i just think it would be better if just landing on bed withut doing anything but rest and had a long sleep! the result? oh yes! i was satisfied cz it was a worth day! :)

my housemate told me that he was stresssed with her crush. i cant console her neither ease her nor comfort her at all. its my weakness. i dont know how to give a good advise without hurting her feeling. i know she loves her but just couldnt admit it .. u know why? her crush is my senior at college and he's married with three kid already! sorry dear :( the only thing i could do..i ask her dont cry, pls take ur wudhu' and read Quran. thats the only way.

i tried to rite my first manuscript but have no idea till now. what should i do?

i just finished watch Ambang 2013 on youtube as regards to UAI show at shah Alam. May Allah show us the way to make Islam as or law in Malaysia this year. i know Malaysian want new rule and new law to be upheld. allahuakbar.


No comments: